Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Utility for Centrino Laptops

i wont be updating on the market tonight because im bz with school stuff and playing with my new laptop (i dropped my old T40 Thinkpad). from looking at the list of domains that are logged in my webcounter, i see that a lot of you readers are business people, and therefore probably have centrino laptops. you guys should definitely check out this free (donations optional) utility called centrino hardware control that efficiently manages your centrino processor speed/voltage/fan dynamically. if youve ever had problems with your laptop being too hot, too loud (fan noise), or short on battery life, this utility will probably make a big difference. it can even adjust the loudness of your harddrive if the 'click' sound annoys u. download the app and set everything on "dynamic switching". its a really good app. later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey jwu, I stumbled across this blog today. Really interesting stuff, I've been thinking about getting into stocks as well so I'm definitely doing to be following along. Keep up the good work.

Andy, AHS '03

7/13/2005 08:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home